The dynamic, multidisciplinary program will set the scene for patients undertaking neoadjuvant therapy and address dilemmas in surgical considerations, tumour heterogeneity, therapy sequencing, radiotherapy, reconstruction and supportive care.
Expert speakers include:
- Clinician Scientist, Dr Belinda Yeo, Olivia Newton John Cancer Research Institute and VCCC Research & Education Lead, Breast Cancer
- Surgeon, Caroline Baker, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Medical Oncologist, Associate Professor Prue Francis, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Radiation Oncologist, Dr Michael Chao, Olivia Newton John Cancer and Wellness Centre
- Plastic Surgeon, Mr Dean Trotter, The Royal Women’s Hospital
- Psychologist, Associate Professor Lesley Stafford,The Royal Women’s Hospital
- CEO, Kirsten Pilatti, Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Medical Oncologist, Professor Fran Boyle, Mater Hospital, North Sydney
- Medical Oncologist, Professor Sarah-Jane Dawson, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Medical Oncologist, Professor Sherene Loi, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Challenging cases will be discussed by a multidisciplinary meeting (MDM) panel.
Practising clinicians and trainees across the breast cancer disciplines, including medical, surgical, radiation, nursing, pathology, radiology and psycho-oncology are encouraged to attend.
A not-to-be-missed opportunity to hear expert multidisciplinary perspectives on this key approach to breast cancer treatment.
Download a copy of the program
Dr Eric Winer, MD
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston MA, USA
Dr Winer received his MD from Yale University in 1983, and later completed training in internal medicine and served as chief resident at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He subsequently was a fellow in hematology-oncology at Duke University Medical Centre, and from 1989 to 1997 served on the Duke faculty, where he became codirector of the multidisciplinary breast program. In 1997, he joined Brigham and Women's Hospital and Dana-Farber, where he is director of the Breast Oncology Centre.
Thanks to generous support from Roche we are able to offer tickets at great value prices:
Trainees, nurses, allied health professionals: $50