Gain insights from multiple presenters into an engaging range of under-researched groups incorporating sensitive topics.
- Prof Joan Cunningham and Monica Green, Menzies School of Health Research
- Dot Henning, Royal Children's Hospital
- Vrinda Edan, University of Melbourne
- Stacey Panozzo, St Vincent's Hospital
- Jane Auchettl and Kerryann Lotfi-Jam, Cancer Council Victoria
Who should attend
Places are limited and are open to nurses within VCCC member organisations:
- The Royal Children's Hospital
- The Royal Women's Hospital
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Austin Health
- Western Health
- St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
Registration is FREE and includes refreshments and a light lunch.
Please contact Natasha Moloczij, Program Manager Nurse-Led Research firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Download the full program
The VCCC records events and activities via photography and video which may be used for educational or promotional purposes.