Over the past few years, the VCCC alliance has grown from a fledgling concept to a dynamic, collaborative force that is changing the way we tackle cancer in Victoria.
To mark International Women’s Day 2020 please join us for a special forum with some inspiring women as they discuss the qualities needed by leaders in collaborative environments to drive innovation and culture change.
How do we define good leadership in the 21st century? Can women guide us into a new era of positive, collaborative leadership?
Professor Linda Kristjanson AO, VCCC Chairperson, Vice-Chancellor Swinburne University.
- Ms Sophy Athan, Chair, VCCC Cancer Consumer Advisory Committee
- Dr Shelley Dolan, CEO Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre; VCCC Board Member
- Associate Professor Kylie Mason, Consultant Haematologist and Clinician Researcher, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital; Clinical Associate Professor, Sir Peter MacCallum Department of Oncology, University of Melbourne, Senior Research Fellow University of Sydney; Chair, VCCC Cancer Education and Training Advisory Committee
- Dr Sue Matthews, CEO The Royal Women’s Hospital; VCCC Board Member
- Ms Angela Nolan, CEO of St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne; VCCC Board Member
MC: Professor Grant McArthur, VCCC Executive Director
Places are limited. Register now!
Lunch 12.15 – 12.45pm
Forum 12.45pm – 2pm
Download flyer to share with networks.
Have YOU got a question for the panel?
Submit by email before Wednesday 26 February: email@example.com