The Master of Cancer Sciences is a contemporary, evidence-based online program that offers a flexible, exemplary program to busy, practicing health professionals to improve the outcomes and quality of life to cancer patients and to improve cancer outcomes.
This position is responsible for:
- Create interactive, student-centred, online learning animations, script written content and assessment materials; working in collaboration with the team
- Managing and coordinating project activities, ensuring the timely delivery of milestones across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Provide liaison with subject matter experts, meeting scheduling, and general administration
What You Will Bring to the Position
You will pride yourself on your attention to detail and your excellent organisational skills. You will have a track record of expertise in the biological/clinical sciences, ideally with prior work experience or study in the areas of oncology or molecular science. You will be interested in quality educational multimedia technology, including the benefits of graphical illustration and animation in the delivery of best practice online learning. You will:
- thrive on variety and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- have strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
- demonstrated ability to plan, develop and deliver student-centred professional development programs and resources
- can multi task on a variety of projects simultaneously, and respond to the needs of individual projects by setting priorities or working to established priorities
- have the proven ability to work within a team responsible for delivering educational project outcomes to time and budget.
- VCCC is a completely smoke free environment and expects all employees to respect this policy to the fullest degree and with a very mindful approach, non-smoker preferred
- You will hold a current Right to Work in Australia
- If selected, your appointment will be conditional upon the completion of a National Police Check and a Qualifications Check
With the ongoing objective of enhancing relationships with our alliance members, this position may be arranged as a secondment within a VCCC member organisation. Employees within the VCCC alliance are encouraged to contact Caroline Bando, Business Partner (available Wed to Friday/alternate weeks Tues, Thursday and Friday) on 03 85598789 to discuss the possibility of a suitable arrangement.
For more information about the VCCC, see About VCCC
For further enquiries about this opportunity please contact: Sathana Dushyanthen Lead, Graduate Programs: Master of Cancer Sciences on 855 95929.
Applications should consist of a resume/CV and a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria in the position description.
Download a copy of the position description
Please lodge your application via Seek no later than COB Wednesday 28 August 2019.