Full-time, Maximum Term Contract to 30 June 2020
- Be part of a friendly and dynamic team in a change-making organisation
- Modern offices in central location in the Parkville medical precinct
- Competitive salary; salary packaging available
This role will allow you to use your diverse research background and knowledge, in conjunction with VCCC resources, to source and generate content for workshops and online forum for cancer nurses. The role supports a program of work under the VCCC Nurse-led Research Hub, which is an integral part of the VCCC’s Strategic Research Plan.
- Scoping resources pertaining to nurse-led research addressing the needs of the nursing workforce to enable implementation of the program deliverables
- Moderating the online cancer nurse forum
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and external consultants to develop educational content and activities in order to contribute to an optimal online forum
- Liaising with VCCC educational and training staff and the VCCC communications team to develop and promote program activities to stakeholders
- Contributing to status reports for internal and external project management purposes, and
- Assisting with the evaluation of the program
What you will bring to the position
You will be a natural collaborator and networker who enjoys the challenge of managing the requirements of multiple stakeholders. You will be a dynamic team player who seeks contributions from others and willingly shares knowledge and ideas. With your skills in building and sustaining engaging and inclusive relationships to achieve an agreed end, you will be a considerate individual, who follows through on commitments and uses your initiative to keep things moving.
- Right to work in Australia
- Satisfactory completion of National Policy Check and Qualifications Check
Download a copy of the position description
Applications should consist of a resume and a covering letter outlining the key reasons for your interest in the role and specifically addressing the key selection criteria in the position description.
Please apply through our advertisement on SEEK no later than COB Tuesday 11 June 2019.
Please note this is a re-advertised position. Previous applicants need not apply.