The VCCC seeks to engage with a number of different groups and individuals to create networks and collaborations to benefit our partner alliances and the larger cancer community.
Our engagement activities encompass memorandums, project collaborations, visits and seminar tours with local connections, such as:
- Cancer Council of Victoria
- Integrated Cancer Services
- Monash Partners Comprehensive Cancer Consortium
- Melbourne Biomedical Precinct
- Cancer Therapeutics CRC (CTx)
- Cancer Trials Australia
- National Prescribing Service
- Convergence Science Network
- Eliminate Cancer Initiative
We also ensure close connections with relevant international connections, specifically to learn about partnerships, strategic collaborations and leadership methods. Theses learnings are fundamental to our model and are anticipated to support our cancer research and education priorities.
We also engage with philanthropic bodies where appropriate.